GrayMatter Education | General Paper (GP)
The GrayMatter A level General Paper (GP) tuition program aims to help students develop the ability to think critically, construct cogent arguments and communicate ideas using clear, accurate and effective language.
The A level syllabus requires candidates to demonstrate a broad and mature understanding of a range of subject matter. We equip our students with bite-sized content in topics ranging from the humanities and culture as well as science and technology, including current affairs, issues of global significance and issues of significance to Singapore.
Through established methods, our lessons cover the essential skills for:
- Improving the quality of arguments
- Resolution of conflicting arguments
- Interpretation of issues
- Forming an opinion and opposing viewpoints
- Distinguishing arguments from alternative viewpoints
- Tackling terms with multiple meaning
- Tackling figure of speech
- Summary writing
- Specific techniques related to answering the Application Question (AQ)
Assignments will be given to assess and track students’ progress.